REGISTERING & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to secure your spot on a workshop.
2. The balance of your payment is due in full 4 months prior to the start date. Failure to make this payment may result in forfeiting your spot
3. Payments can be made through our secure online store, which accepts most major credit cards. All prices are in USD. Should you prefer to pay by mail/cheque, please contact us by email or phone to first secure your spot - E: email@example.com P: 604-992-4554
SPOTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERABLE (see below)
1. The participant can receive a credit for a future workshop subject to availability.
2. The participant can sell/transfer their spot, and in some cases, we may be able to assist you with finding someone.
Though extremely unlikely, Yuri Choufour Photography reserves the right to cancel a workshop or tour at any time for a variety of reasons (minimum number of participants not met, unforeseen circumstances impact costs, or any other global conditions somehow require a cancellation). In the unlikely case of a cancellation, all deposits/payments made to Yuri Choufour Photography would be refunded to participants, but no refunds would be made towards participant flight cancellations, or any other travel fees incurred.
It is required that participants have trip cancellation and interruption insurance, as well as medical insurance with emergency evacuation coverage (proof is required within 4 months of start date). By purchasing a spot you are acknowledging that you accept these policies.